- Yogurt/fruit/granola parfaits
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Waffles from my freezer
- Homemade bagels (Trying the dough in the bread machine.)(Trying this recipe.)
- Leftover biscuits - toasted in the toaster
- Yogurt/fruit/granola parfaits (I can't get enough of these.)
- PB&J sandwiches
- Vege Soup from my freezer
- Homemade Freezer burritos
- Italian marinated chicken/mashed potatoes/salad/HM biscuits
- Steak/Baked potatoes (I found a great deal on steak!)
- Eating out
- Ham steak/pinto's & rice / Homemade cornbread
- Homemade Pizza and trying Cheese bread from here
- Chicken & Homemade Noodle soup (Using the same pasta dough and pasta machine from this post.)
- Mix up bagels in the bread machine, form and put in fridge for baking on separate night.
- Make tortillas.
- Mix up the fruit salad.
- Make an extra batch of biscuits for the freezer
- Homemade popcorn (try parmesan/butter/salt & pepper)
- Creamy fruit salad with yogurt