Here's my plan:
- Breakfast: Yogurt (homemade-small batch recipe) with fruit and homemade Perfect Granola (pecan & almond)
- Lunch: Salad with homemade ranch dressing using this Mix and the homemade yogurt)
- Supper: Crockpot-steak w/ mushroom gravy & noodles, leftover toasted homemade biscuits, and a vegetable
- Breakfast: Lemon Poppyseed Muffins - trying this recipe HERE.
- Lunch: Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Supper: Sloppy Joes/Juicy Burgers with oven fries
- Breakfast: leftover muffins
- Lunch: tortilla with leftover Sloppy Joes
- Supper: Make potpie with leftover beef/gravy using this recipe (Potpie with Batter Crust) but using the leftover beef.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal
- Lunch: Leftover potpie
- Supper: Hawaiian Chicken
- Breakfast: Toast
- Lunch: To be decided
- Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday & Sunday - We'll see about those! At least this is a start!