This is how I made Meatloaf Seasoned Round Steak AT HOME MY WAY:
MEATLOAF SEASONED ROUND STEAK
- 2-3 pounds Bottom Round Steak
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon season salt (like Lowrey's)
- 2 Tablespoons bacon fat
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2/3 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Worchestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon yellow Prepared Mustard
- Splash Hot Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put bacon grease in skillet to heat. Combine flour & season salt. Dredge meat in flour mixture. Fry on each side until brown (not cooked all the way, you will be baking the meat in the oven). Combine remaining ingredients in bowl. Place meat in baking dish, cover with sauce mixture. Bake 1 1/2 hour covered. Check periodically to see if it is "cooking out". If so, just pour in a little (like 1/2 cup) water.
We ate this with baked potatoes and a vege. It was a feast! I will be making this again FOR SURE!